- person: wow you drink so much water, you're so healthy!!
- me: i cry so much i gotta stay hydrated
Why girls stress over periods
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Reblog this if I can vent to you? Like completely skip all the awkwardness and just start talking to you.
You will fall in love with me. Then, just months later, you will fall out. I will pretend the entire time that I don’t know it’s coming.
— Miles Walser, “A Sonnet of Invented Memories” (via 691180)